Have any questions? Contact Us! DOWNLOAD COLONOSCOPY FOR DUMMIES- FREE
What can be done about bleeding hemorrhoids? Yes! we can help you!
PEG Colon Prep
GATORADE-Miralax prep (If your procedure is between 7 AM to 10AM
GATORADE-Miralax SPLIT prep (if your procedure is 10 AM or later)
1. What is a Gastroenterologist?
2. What is Board Certification in Gastroenterology?
3. Why should I select a Board certified GI physician for endoscopic exams?
4. What is EGD (esophagogastroduodenoscopy) or upper endoscopy?
5. What is Colonoscopy?
6. Tell me more about Screening Colonoscopy.
7. What are colon polyps? How do you manage them?
8. What is Barrett's?
9. I have friends or family with Esophageal cancer. Tell me more about my risk.
10. What is esophageal dilation?
11. What is Celiac Disease or Celiac Sprue?
12. What is Video Capsule Endoscopy?
13. What is Diverticular disease or Diverticulosis?
14. Why should you undergo Colon Cancer Screening?
15. Where can I find unbiased information about Gastrointestinal disorders?
16. How do you detect blood loss from small intestines?
17. What is Inflammatory Bowel Disease?
18. I am a Woman. Drug companies bombard me on TV about medications for bloating. I think I have IBS. What is IBS?
19. What is Gallstone disease? What are the symptoms of Gallstone disease?
20. What are NSAIDS/ how do they affect my body adversely?
21. Tell me more about the liver and Biliary tract.
22. Test your knowledge of colon cancer.
23. How do you prevent infections during endoscopy?
24. How do you ensure my safety during Endoscopic procedures?
25.Where can I find information on Familial Colon Cancer?
26.What should I do to stay healthy? What do I eat? How do I exercise?
27. How can I estimate my own risk of different diseases? Any tools?